- Collection of your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- Sharing of your personal information
- Security of your personal information
- Log Files
- Links to third party websites
- Inaccuracy of information
- Changes to this document
- Questions, suggestions or comments
- We may collect the following information:
- Personal Information such as Name, Mailing Address, Phone Numbers & Email Addresses
- Billing Information such as Credit Card Information, Billing & Shipping Address
- Website Account Information such as username & password
- Demographic Information such as Zip Code / Postal Code, Preferences and Interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Billing information such as credit card information, billing & shipping address is used to process orders placed by you on our website.
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers and/or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, social media, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Sharing of your personal information
We use outside shipping companies such as UPS, DHL, USPS and Fedex to ship orders, and payment processing companies such as paypal, Google Checkout and/or other payment gateways to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. Bagel City is owned by New York Cafe & Grill LLC, which is registered in the state of New Jersey and abides by all federal, state and local laws. Bagel City will disclose any personally identifiable information when required to by law, but not under any other circumstances.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We do not store any credit card information on our website in order to safeguard security of your personal information. Credit card information provided by you is securely sent to our bank at realtime for authorization.
In order to place an order on our website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration the user is required to provide their contact information, which includes name, e-mail, telephone number and physical address. This information is used to contact the user about automated order status updates. Part of the registration process, the users are also required to supply username & password which can be used by the users to login to our website and access their account information. This information is NOT shared.
Most of the information collected during registration will be used to process orders. When placing an order, an user must provide additional financial information such as credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. We do not share your personal and financial information with any third parties. The only exception is when processing your credit card information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system.
For enhanced security and privacy, we DO NOT save your credit/debit card information. See Security section for more details on security measures and procedures.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We do not distribute or share IP information with any third parties. Only our technical staff has access to log files. Log files are periodically purged.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Bagel City may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are fully aware of any changes. This policy is effective from October 1st, 2012.
Should you have any suggestions, questions or comments regarding the privacy policies set forth in this document, please feel free to contact us. Our contact information can be found below.Bagel City
1145 Inman Ave
Edison, NJ 08820